YOU MAY NEED TO DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKERS TO USE OUR SITE
1. What medical insurance do we accept?
We are out of network for all insurance plans. We accept:
-HSA/FSA CARDS FOR ANY PLAN
2. What conditions qualify for medical marijuana treatment in Ohio?
1. AIDS/HIV POSITIVE
3. ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
6. CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
7. CROHN'S DISEASE
8. CHRONIC AND SEVERE OR INTRACTABLE PAIN
9. EPILEPSY OR SEIZURE DISORDER
12. HEPATITIS C
13. INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE (THIS IS NOT IBS OR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME)
14. MS (MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS)
15. PARKINSON'S DISEASE
16. POSITIVE STATUS FOR HIV (HIV+)
18. SICKLE CELL DISEASE
19. SPINAL CORD DISEASE OR INJURY
20. TOURETTE SYNDROME
21. TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
22. ULCERATIVE COLITIS
24. TERMINAL ILLNESS
3. What proof do I need to have of my diagnosis that qualifies for medical marijuana?
You can have your doctor or therapist fax a letter with your diagnosis, present copies of lab test results or imaging results (HIV test, pathology reports, abnormal MRI or xray reports) from your doctor or from your MyChart account. Any records or letter presented must be verifiable and tamper-proof.
4. How soon after my visit will I have my medical marijuana card?
Immediately. You will get your card during your visit and can go to a dispensary to begin treatment the same day as your evaluation.
*Any other questions can be answered by visiting Ohio's medical marijuana information page at https://www.medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/patients-caregivers
CREATE OR LOG INTO YOUR PATIENT PORTAL HERE.
WE USE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IN OUR PRACTICE. PLEASE DON’T BE ALARMED IF YOU CAN’T REACH US BY PHONE EASILY.
LEARN MORE ABOUT APPOINTMENTS, SCHEDULE ONLINE, OR MESSAGE US BY CLICKING BELOW.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!