1. What medical insurance do we accept?
We are out of network for all insurance plans. We accept:
-HSA/FSA CARDS FOR ANY PLAN
2. What conditions qualify for medical marijuana treatment in Ohio?
1. AIDS/HIV POSITIVE
3. ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
6. CTE (Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy)
7. CROHN'S DISEASE
8. CHRONIC AND SEVERE OR INTRACTABLE PAIN
9. EPILEPSY OR SEIZURE DISORDER
12. HEPATITIS C
13. INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE (THIS IS NOT IBS OR IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME)
14. MS (MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS)
15. PARKINSON'S DISEASE
16. POSITIVE STATUS FOR HIV (HIV+)
18. SICKLE CELL DISEASE
19. SPINAL CORD DISEASE OR INJURY
20. TOURETTE SYNDROME
21. TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
22. ULCERATIVE COLITIS
24. TERMINAL ILLNESS
3. What proof do I need to have of my diagnosis that qualifies for medical marijuana?
You can have your doctor or therapist fax a letter with your diagnosis, present copies of lab test results or imaging results (HIV test, pathology reports, abnormal MRI or xray reports) from your doctor or from your MyChart account. Any records or letter presented must be verifiable and tamper-proof.
4. How soon after my visit will I have my medical marijuana card?
5. Is the price of lab testing and vaccines included in the immigration exam pricing?
No. The cost of vaccines and lab testing is separate and the price will depend on insurance coverage and what specific vaccines and tests you require based on your age and medical problems. The price you pay with booking covers all of the civil surgeon fees for evaluation, the exams, ordering of testing, coordination of vaccine administration, and completion of the 14 page form needed for immigration.
If you have insurance, you can use your policy for billing of lab test and vaccines according to your policy.
If you do not have insurance, you will need to pay for vaccines up front, but lab testing will be billed to you by the lab after your lab visit. Again, pricing varies depending on your needs, but additional vaccines/lab costs without insurance can not be determined until your needs are evaluated during your exam.
6. Must I have 2 visits for immigration exams?
Yes. The first is a video visit to establish what vaccines and testing you need. The second visit is in-person and will occur after you have had the mandatory tests and vaccines. Your sealed exam will be given to you at the time of your second visit. The second visit can be scheduled as soon as 5-7 days after your video visit.
Immediately. You will get your card during your visit and can go to a dispensary to begin treatment the same day as your evaluation.
*Any other questions can be answered by visiting Ohio's medical marijuana information page at https://www.medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/patients-caregivers
CREATE OR LOG INTO YOUR PATIENT PORTAL HERE.
WE USE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IN OUR PRACTICE. PLEASE DON’T BE ALARMED IF YOU CAN’T REACH US BY PHONE EASILY.
LEARN MORE ABOUT APPOINTMENTS, SCHEDULE ONLINE, OR MESSAGE US BY CLICKING BELOW.
THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!